In order to drive value and create flexibility for our customers we offer web-based training, downloadable training packages, and classroom training.
Our trainers and curriculum designers are Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belts, which is someone who can demonstrate effective knowledge, understanding, and application of Lean Six Sigma methods and tools to real projects. To become certified, a candidate must have an understanding of all aspects of the Lean Six Sigma DMAIC process, have knowledge of the activities and tools to support it, and have demonstrated results that executing multiple projects.
We find the best methodologies and tools through various disciplines and improvement approaches, such as Lean, Six Sigma, Project Management, Kaizen, Theory of Constraints, and Strategy Deployment.
Our training follows the BizWORX Improvement Model, which has been developed to quickly identify opportunities to drive business performance to new levels. If you are looking to reduce the waste and variation in your business, look no further.
The major objectives of our training include:
- Develop training in the realm of Performance Excellence that solves real world issues that business leaders are facing to drive predictable and sustainable results.
- Learn the underlying philosophy of the Toyota Production System, and develop an understanding of which Lean tools to apply to a particular production.
- Discover how to look at your own business in terms of lead-time reduction, waste elimination, and reducing the variation within your processes.
- Learn the importance of continuous improvement (kaizen), including how to complete kaizen workshops.
- Develop an understanding of how to manage people and culture change in a Lean environment in order to sustain improvements in production methods.
- Develop a long-term strategic implementation plan.